RMR offers a wide range of vintage stoves available for purchase that can be custom restored to your specifications. Please visit our shop to see what we have in-stock.
What does a custom restoration entail?
Due to the fact that every vintage stove we restore comes to us with special needs and problems, we at RMR take the time and care without exception on all parts of the stove during the breakdown. We painstakingly document all parts that are removed for cleaning, repair or replacement. Each stove is cared for with craftsmen-like quality and attention to detail. The results are always visible in the final product. We are sure that you will be very satisfied with the quality of the finished product.
- Gas Safety System Reconditioned or Retrofit in Stoves Not Containing One
- Complete Panel Breakdown
- Degreasing of All Parts
- Sandblasting or Hand Grinding of All Painted parts
- Valve Reconditioning (cleaning, coating & grease repack)
- All Flame Adjustments
- Thermostat Calibration
- Chrome & Knob Polish & Detail Painting
- Stove Insulation Replacement with High R Value Kiln Insulation
- All New Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Interior Painted Panels Sandblasted & Painted with High Temperature High Gloss Paint
- Clock* Restoration
- Timer* and Lighting Restoration
- Re-wiring of Entire Stove
- Cook Time* Mechanisms
- Valve System Repairs (i.e. safety, solenoid, etc.)
- Rebuilding Thermostats
- Panel Re-fabrication
- Chroming, Porcelain or Welding
*Due to the unavailability of new replacement parts, RMR is unable to warranty clock, timer or cook-time mechanisms.