We are not currently taking new contracts at this time.
Please call to set up a proposal appointment for your Heirloom Stove Cleaning. Proposals require between 45 minutes to 1 hour of your time. We will take photographs of your stove and discuss the extent of the work you request completed by RMR. Proposal fees are $60 in the metropolitan San Diego area and, $80 for limited areas outside the San Diego Metropolitan area. The cost of the proposal will be applied to the price of the final bill of your Heirloom Stove Cleaning.
What does an heirloom custom restoration entail?
- Panel Breakdown
- Paint or Re-coat using a baked on powder coating
- Valve Job (cleaning and grease repack)
- All Flame Adjustments
- Thermostat Calibration
- Chrome & Knob Polish & Detail Painting
- Replace Stove Insulation
- All New Stainless Steel or Corrosion Resistant Fasteners
- Interior Painted Panels Sandblasted & Painted with High Temperature High Gloss Paint
- An Heirloom Cleaning Includes Pick Up & Delivery of Your Stove
- Clock* Repair or Restoration
- Timer* or Lighting Repair
- Cook Time* Mechanisms
- Valve System Repairs (i.e. safety, Bryants, etc.)
- Rebuilding Thermostats
- Panel Re-fabrication
- Chroming, Porcelain or Welding